Zero44 is a B2B SaaS start-up that is building digital tools for the shipping industry to reduce their carbon footprint and help the industry get to carbon zero by 2050. After a successful first year, huge interest from across the industry, and new investment, we are looking to expand our team and range of product features. If you share our passion for saving the planet and helping a fascinating, centuries-old industry to transition to carbon zero by building excellent digital tools, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As our Product Designer you will ...
- wireframe, prototype, and work collaboratively with the entire product and engineering team to create amazing experiences
- design and polish the UI and user experience to delight our users
- drive user research to help define problems and opportunities
- conceptualize new features that support user needs and accessibility
- work closely with front-end engineers to establish, design and maintain a reusable component library
- contribute to defining and continuously improving our design process
- iterate on features and interfaces as needed
- have 2+ years of experience as a UX designer or digital product designer
- have worked on a b2b SaaS product before
- have passion for designing UI and continuously improving design systems
- have strong knowledge and experience of design principles and heuristics
- have attention to detail, which results in clean and delightful interactions
- have passion for designing a product that is inherently information dense with complex interactions
- have an understanding of HTML and CSS
- have some experience in branding design
- are comfortable with your UX toolbox, especially Figma
- are fluent in English
It’d be even better if you…
- experience designing complex interfaces, dealing with information density and hierarchies
- have early stage / growth stage startup experience
- are proficient in German (optional)
- Build product for a purpose, help our customers manage the transition to carbon zero - a challenge probably as big for the industry as moving from sailing boats to steam ships in the 20th century
- Become a key member of our growing company
- Work closely with the founder team
- Be part of a positive, inspiring culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback
- Flexible home office rules and working hours.
- Great office in the heart of Berlin, Prenzlauerberg
We are excited to welcome you as a full part of our team and help you progress your career at zero44.
ZERO44 was founded in January 2022. Our mission is to provide the maritime industry with digital solutions to reach carbon zero. We are a Berlin based software company that combines a unique team of software and company builders with a passion for the maritime industry. We are backed by Flagship Founders, a company builder dedicated to digitising the maritime industry. We believe that our planet needs action now. The shipping industry has a long way to go to reach its ambitious climate targets. We want to help by providing our brains, hands, and hearts.
We believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make hiring decisions based on your experience and skills. Therefore, we welcome applications from all members of society, regardless of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.